All-Day Pass $5
- Please see Mission Control (attendant) first concerning all safety precautions.
- No shoes or moon-boots please.
- Astronauts under 4 must be accompanied by an adult. Astronauts under 12 must be supervised by an adult.
- Single file lines and one astronaut at a time please.
- Feet first re-entry on slide please.
- No hanging on edges of slide or unsafe use.
- 200 lb. weight limit.
Please follow these safety guidelines, or Huston will ask you to cancel your mission. We hope you enjoy your visit and Space Shuttle Mission.
* Please Note*
The Space Shuttle Bouncer and Slide will open again to the public on the weekends from 11am to 4pm stating Sunday, March 2, 2014. During Spring Break (March 10-23) the inflatables will open everyday; after that they are available only on the weekends again until Memorial Day. Between Memorial Day and Labor Day the inflatables are open everyday from 11am to 4pm.
The shuttle bouncer and slide are available for birthday parties and/or corporate events per request.