Schools can now save money and receive unlimited museum visits for the entire academic year – receiving exciting hands on learning experiences in STEM education.
- Unlimited museum visits for entire academic year (August 1 – June 15)
- Includes one workshop per visit in study areas of science, aviation, social studies, physics, etc
- School memberships are open to all schools, grades pre-school through 12. Day camps, daycares, holiday camps, summer camps, group homes, and medical facilities are not eligible. See information on Community group memberships.
- School visits must take place on weekdays between August 1 and June 15.
- Memberships are for the school year in which they are purchased. (e.g., a membership purchased in August 2013 or January 2014 will end in June of 2014.) Membership fees will not be prorated.
- All groups must be made up of 20 students or more.
- Groups must register by contacting the museum’s education department at 402-944-3100 at least two (2) weeks in advance.
- Free admission includes two (2) adult chaperones per 20 students in grades K-12. Additional chaperones will pay half price adult admission.
- Free admission includes two (2) adult chaperones per 10 students for preschool groups and special exceptions are available for special needs groups. Additional chaperones will pay half price adult admission.
Cost based on total enrollment
- Less than 100 students – $300 annually
- 101 – 300 students – $500 annually
- 301 – 500 student – $1,000 annually
- 501 – 1,000 students -$1,500 annually
- 1,001 – 1,500 students – $2,000 annually
- More than 1,501 students – $2,500 annually
Sign up today! Download the following PDF and return to Karen Anderson.