Why Your Gifts Matter
As a 501-C3 Non-Profit, we need the support of the community.
What Your Gifts Supports
- Education. Each year, the Strategic Air and Space museum serves more than 10,000 area students through summer camps, field trips, overnight programs and outreach.
- Exhibits & Collections. The progress and maintenance of the exhibits, permanent and temporary, is important to the Strategic Air and Space Museum. We want to be able to provide excellent care not only to guests of the museum, but also to the artifacts that they come to the museum to see.
Ways to Give
- Annual Fund. This is unrestricted and provides general support for the Strategic Air and Space Museum.
- Exhibit Sponsorship. This is mainly for corporate sponsors to help support new and/or existing exhibits. This type of sponsorship allows us to maintain extraordinary exhibits for guests of all ages to enjoy.
- Membership. A membership is a truly unique way to give back to the museum, as it actually gives back to you! A membership to the museum is annual and includes free admission, discounts in the gift shop, as well as a multitude of membership only benefits that come up throughout the year.
- Adopt-A-Plane. Do you have a plane that has special significance to you or a family member? Or even just a favorite plane? This is your chance to proclaim it to the world, as an Adopt-a-plane sponsor, your name (or family, friend, etc. name) will be on display outside of an aircraft of your choice.
- Memorial Bricks. Honor those you love in stone. Memorial Bricks can be purchased to be placed in the Strategic Air and Space Museums Bricks and Benches memorial front patio. These bricks can be purchased and engraved for $100.
- Special Campaigns (as necessary). Restoration and Capital projects.